26 sep 2011

Hound Show Classic 2011

Hound Classic 2011 - Breeder/judge Mrs. Bitte Ahrens-Primavera from Italy from the world famous SOBERS hounds.

My Ibizan hound Best in Sweeps winner: Ch. Ahram Orion Booger Butt - One of my favorites from the show. This dog is one of the best Ibizan hounds I have seen. A very correct male with super movement and wonderful temperament. Would have liked to take this one home with me.

My Best in Sweeps winner Salukis: Z'BEE'S TAWADI SHE'S THE ONE , HP37835902 3/8/2010. Breeder: Deric & Pierson Aube. By CH Akissia Truly Madly Deeply -- CH Z'Bee's Ivana Of Walkirk. Kathy Hawk & Deric Aube - a beautiful saluki lady with the most beautiful head and expression and very sound movement.

My 3 winners in the group ring - Saluki, Whippet and Basenji

NWA Open Show 2019 (entry 90)

*Best In Show, Best Dog, Best Puppy In Show. *Reserve Best In Show, Best Bitch, Best Puppy Bitch, Best Junior *Best In Show Veteran, Bes...