26 sep 2011

Hound Show Classic 2011

In April this year I had the honor to judge Basenjis, Borzois, Salukis, Ibizan hound and Whippet Sweepstakes at the hound classic. This was a wonderful experience and it was a pleasure to see all the beautiful hounds. This show is one of the best organized shows I have seen and the quality of the dogs was very high and not to forget to mention the excellent presentation, grooming and condition of most dogs.


My BOB whippet "Brady" Ch. Oxford Rowingdale Fearless a very nice strong but elegant male with a lovely outline and very sound movement.

My BOS in sweeps Whippet: Zafara's Cat In The Hat, "Carlie" from the 6-9 month puppy bitch class. She is out of: Ch. Summit Sorcerer's Apprentice ROM "Merlin" x Ch. Endeavor's Alibi of Brushwood "Kitty" (litter sister to "Moxi") a very elegant feminine bitch, I love her type and beautiful lines. She moved so beautiful for such a young puppy.

Choosing my winners - I would like to mention the excellent presentation of the dogs and most of my dogs in the ring showed a very correct movement.



Concentration, judging is a serious job - behind me on the table my BISweeps winner.







NWA Open Show 2019 (entry 90)

*Best In Show, Best Dog, Best Puppy In Show. *Reserve Best In Show, Best Bitch, Best Puppy Bitch, Best Junior *Best In Show Veteran, Bes...