8 sep 2014

Puppy Visit Krylataja Ljoebov Borzois.

Last weekend I had the time of my life..... I was invited to take a look at the beautiful borzoi puppies bred by Anita Gielisse and Nel Rijf. And I had so much fun and most of you know the Borzoi was my first breed and they still are my favorite sighthounds.

The quality of the four puppies is very high and almost impossible to choose a favorite but this light silver bitch choose me and I am in love with her BUT also with the other three puppies, Beautiful strong bone with excellent feet and amazing shoulders a beautiul head and the most wonderful temperament.

sire: Ch. Silver Seraph Sokolow
dam: Ch. Tucha Raisa Krylataja Ljoebov

Br/own: Anita Gielisse, Holland

Pedigree: http://www.theborzoifiles.net/testmating.php?dam=63374&sire=66030&gens=6










NWA Open Show 2019 (entry 90)

*Best In Show, Best Dog, Best Puppy In Show. *Reserve Best In Show, Best Bitch, Best Puppy Bitch, Best Junior *Best In Show Veteran, Bes...